Hitler Was A... Hitler Was A...

anal cunt fucking own

hell yeah, anal cunt kick ass

N00bNation responds:

Indeed they do.

Caffeine Bat Frenzy Caffeine Bat Frenzy

hell yeah

nice job on this one

Beer Pong (fanimutation) Beer Pong (fanimutation)

good, but just one thing

why did you use rob zombie in place of Till Lindemann?

ChainsawJugg1er responds:

Thank you. Short answer: he wasn't scary enough. I discuss this in greater depth in the hidden director's commentary (below the visible screen area). Till is in the secret bonus footage at the end (hint: right-click to play it). Besides, I'm not making a music video here, that would be a little too obvious and disrespectful to the band.

Zero VS Nightmare Zero Zero VS Nightmare Zero

I thought it was nice

good job I liked the effects you threw in there

Dogma Dogma

sweet

hmmm... only one kmfdm music video on all of newgrounds. thank god yours rocks hard enough to cover that dilema. make more =D

boogieman360 responds:

I wish there were more KMFDM videos myself. I'm glad you liked this one!

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

that was fucking funny

front page here you come. this had some funky color textures dude how'd you make the horses that color?

TypeQueen responds:

Adobe Photoshop, using the sponge filter. Color your character, then use the paintbrush tool set to black to give it shading (be sure to set the "flow" to 3-5 percent so the shading is gradual and not harsh), and then put a sponge filter over the whole thing.

wars of the earth wars of the earth

hooray for the inevitable return of jerry jackson

hell yeah! new jerry jackson shit yeah!!!! this is awesome =D

The New Guy The New Guy

very nice

I've never seen facial expressions and lip sync of characters so intricate

littleFoot littleFoot

To Be Continued... Hooray! Make More!

How the hell does someone make something like this??? Now I know why macrosoft flash crap costs so much...

5 ways: Better Movie 5 ways: Better Movie

fucking hypocrite

you're so fucking lame. you think you're being original in this flash, huh? well i got news for you, you broke three out of the five rules you just stated in your flash and you're trying to be a fucking rip-off of foamy the squirrel. the funniest thing is, you're not even black yet you decide to put up this false front of you being a black dude. hypocrites like you piss me off.